Become an Exhibitor
When you become an exhibitor at the 2019 MHSRS, you’ll strengthen your market position and build awareness of your products and services by getting in front of 2,900 healthcare professionals, researchers, and leadership of all levels at the DoD who are responsible for advocating for the purchase of medical equipment and supplies directly with their Contracting Office.
In addition, your company representatives will have ample opportunities to network during daily conference breaks in the Exhibit Hall and an Opening Night Networking Reception, which also takes place in the Exhibit Hall.
Don’t miss this opportunity to connect with your target audience and show off your portfolio of products and services to thousands of buyers—all in one place at one time. Contact us to discuss how we can support your business development goals.
firstname.lastname@example.org | 571.233.4503
Exhibitor applications will be available in late March.
Be Part of the Solution
The MHSRS exhibit hall is the perfect venue to expose your product and service portfolio to nearly 3,000 decision makers and end users—all under one roof. Healthcare professionals, researchers, and DoD leadership come to the MHSRS looking for a wide and diverse range of products and services including:
- Blood and Coagulation Systems
- Drug Delivery Systems
- Emergency Medical Equipment
- Health Readiness
- Hearing & Vision
- Human Performance
- Infectious Disease – Diagnostics, Treatments
- Information Technology – Health
- Musculoskeletal Injury Prevention
- Pain Management
- Patient Transport/EnRoute Care
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Psychological Health
- Rehabilitation – Craniomaxillofacial, Limb, Neuromusculoskeletal
- Simulations – Medical Training
- Trauma Care – Point of Injury/Prehospital/Prolonged Field Care/Forward Surgical Care
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Wound Management
Ensure your products and technologies are part of their solution by becoming an exhibitor at the 2019 MHSRS.
Exhibit Fees & Packages
The 2018 MHSRS exhibit fee is $5,475 and includes the following:
- One (1) 10ft x 10ft pipe/drape booth
- One (1) 6ft skirted table
- Two (2) side chairs
- One (1) 7″ x 44″ booth ID sign
- Inclusion in the 2019 MHSRS Program Book
- Two (2) complimentary full access vendor badges providing open access to all MHSRS scientific sessions
Deliverables scale up accordingly per each additional 10′ x 10′ (100 sf) of space. Please note, exhibit fees do NOT include booth carpet, freight handling, electrical service, and other ancillary booth services.
How to Reserve Booth Space
- Complete the exhibitor application (coming soon). All applications must be approved by the 2019 MHSRS Planning Committee.
- Upon approval, an email will be sent with the assigned booth space and other pertinent information.
- Information will also be provided about the Exhibitor Dashboard, which is the primary portal for payments and services.
- Credit card payments for booth fees are made via the Exhibitor Dashboard; payment by check and wire transfer are also accepted. Wire transfers will incur an additional processing fee of $25.